On Tuesday April 5, 2011, The Jubilee Project invites you to join us for One Day Without Shoes!
Last year we made a video of different people across the country going around without shoes to raise awareness for the millions of children around the world who grow up without shoes and are at risk of infection and disease. This year we plan to make a video as well and this is how you can join:
1. Get you and your friends together for One Day Without Shoes.
2. On Tuesday April 5th, spend the day walking without shoes.
3. Carry around a video camera and make a video of it.
4. Email the footage to The Jubilee Project at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the file is too big let us know and we’ll work something out.
5. The Jubilee Project will put together all the video clips into one video and release it on YouTube.
Join us in making a difference. Remember, doing good is contagious. Spread the love! For more information on One Day Without Shoes, go here: http://www.onedaywithoutshoes.com/
Last year’s video: